Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy New Year! Things are looking nice.

Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year! Thanks for everything. If you can just be in charge of everything that would work out perfectly for me. Otherwise I kind of sort of forgot my email.. but I'll look at dad's email and tell him the details of passwords and stuff so I give you everything you need.
My NEW ADDRESS:
734 Palm Blvd N
Niceville, FL 32578
(YES the N after Blvd IS supposed to be there (:  )
Sister Blake will be going to Navarre- so we're being split. it really is for the best. This whole week and a half I have been with her it just hasn't felt right at ALL. I've kind of really not enjoyed being her companion: not because I don't love her. We get along fine when we're not doing missionary things. But as soon as we try teaching a lesson/ street contacting/ anything mission related we butt heads. It was SO hard. I would try to help her, but I don't think she really trusts me. That's one thing I have really learned on my mission: you have to trust your mission companion FULL-HEARTEDLY. And just pray that they won't break that trust.. and if they do: still trust them.
I'll be serving in a trio (: So that should be really fun! I think we're going to the zoo today! Sweet! Sister Blake and I are still in Pascagoula, but we're leaving in a couple of minutes to drive to Navarre- then my companions will come pick me up from Niceville. They are not having sister missionaries in Pascagoula anymore ): Only Elders. and the Senior couple.
This week we set a baptismal date with Herman again! (: Only difference: he was the one who set it.. and brought it up> We were talking about the law of tithing. And he just said, "So when I get baptized on, well: what's the first Sundayof February?" ha (: February 1!! I'm so excited for him!! He is SO SO ready!! Just a small law of chastity issue: and that's it! He's SO CLOSE (: I can't wait for him. His baptism will be so neat. I'm really sad I won't be here in person to see him, but I know that I will see him again. And then he will be on the path to return to live with his Father in Heaven (:
My invitation this week: set a goal to help SOMEONE ELSE grow closer to Christ. But remember: if you're not close to Him, how are you supposed to help someone else get closer to him?  (:

*This is Wendy =  I am so happy for Karly to get this transfer!  I LOVE that she is going to Florida, and a place called Niceville...how NICE!T

No comments:

Post a Comment