Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, January 12, 2015

Jan12 letter

I love Niceville! My companions are the best! (:
We set a baptismal date with our investigator Eli! January 31st! (: We're so excited and we know he is SO SO ready! He wants to be baptized so much, and he just LOVES getting homework assignments. After he has finished the one we gave him in a lesson he will text us and ask for more (: It's almost unbelievable! I'm so grateful for him and the example he is not only to his family, but to me. I have really come to know that studying is the best way to gain a love and appreciation for the gospel.

Something I want everyone to do: think of a question. Then read the scriptures and pray to have it answered. Something I did this week was pray and study to know if Joseph Smith was a prophet. I know he was! He truly did restore the gospel and passed on the priesthood so we can have continuous modern day revelation(: 

Sister Karly [with a 'K'] Willes
734 Palm Blvd. N.
Niceville, FL 32578
in the picture: Me, Sister Morris, and Sister Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment