Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, January 5, 2015

Niceville

I love it here in Niceville! (: It really is so much fun. My companions are Sister Stratton and Morris! They're so dang cute and have the best relationship EVER. We all get along and just have a great time being missionaries (: We are working SO HARD, but enjoying every second of it!
Sister Morris and I caught the sniffles this week, so we had a few sick days. But we're recovering well! We're going to the zoo today! (: I'm stoked!!
We saw these awesome Christmas Lights!! They were so cool!!
The pictures are kind of blurry-- but basically the songs went with the lights and it was AWESOME.

Here's my one picture with Sister Blake...
I'll be getting pictures with Sis Stratton and Morris later (:


Sister Karly [with a 'K'] Willes
734 Palm Blvd. N.
Niceville, FL 32578

No comments:

Post a Comment