Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, January 19, 2015

Soooooo..........
This week we had Elder NEIL L ANDERSON AND HIS WIFE come for a mission conference and stake conferences in different areas of the mission... Including our stake: the Fort Walton Beach. 

It was super amazing and I learned that I need to be more honest with myself so I can help others. He also mentioned a lot of how the words we say to our children will stick with them: which is so true!! It is mentioned in the scriptures so frequently: alma, Enos, Isaac, and I know there's other examples. 

Something else I learned: I really want to know Christ the way the apostles do. So I'm working on it by studying D&C 93:1. I know it will take more, but that's my start(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment