Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, January 26, 2015

White Sand

This week was a pretty GREAT week. We had some powerful lessons and enjoyed some beautiful weather!  We went to the beach last week, GORGEOUS WHITE SAND. Oh my goodness! It was really nice to forget about being a missionary for an hour and just sit on the beach and enjoy the Lord's creation (: One of my companions' friends from Tallahassee drove down to visit with us, too (: She is AWESOME. I loved getting to know her and seeing how strong her testimony is!
Our baptism for this Saturday will be postponed because of some family events which happened, so we're re-scheduling for March. But we will likely have another baptism February 14 (: There is this AMAZING girl who reminds me so much of one of my friends from home! She has been studying and sharing the gospel so much: SHE KNOWS IT'S TRUE. It's so great teaching her, she helps us to feel SO EXCITED about the gospel (:
Overall, I like what I'm doing. I love being a missionary, and I am really learning to be humble so that the Lord can do what's best for us, His children.
Love,
Sis Willes

------
Mom have you gotten any emails on your netzero account from Sister Alicia Riley? Every time she sees us she'll take a picture and send it (: haha. She is so cool. 


I got my package, and I'm not cold. haah I haven't acclimated that fast (; I still have some Utah blood in me.  I fixed my banking online so I have access online now (:
Sister Karly [with a 'K'] Willes
734 Palm Blvd. N.
Niceville, FL 32578

No comments:

Post a Comment