Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Another Transfer

So this week! Another transfer! Yay! ha(: I'm now in Fort Walton Beach 1st ward!! It's super amazing here and my companions are THE BEST. Sister Udy goes home this transfer, and Sister McClellan is on her 2nd transfer. We all get along and love each other so much, it's almost unbelievable! (: Our teaching is in unity, and although we're not perfect, we still get a "hecka" good lesson most of the time(: I love being a missionary and I love love love the progress we've seen in our investigators. We have 2 investigators who are ready to act on their faith through baptism, and one who is dang close! The ward here is a lot smaller than Niceville's, but the active members do a great job at pitching in and helping the missionaries to not starve. ha(: 

I'm glad to hear that things are going well back at home! Even though there are hard times, I know that they make the good times even sweeter (: 
Something I've really come to treasure this week is knowing that the sacrament is to help us focus and realign our sights on Christ. What a glorious concept! 

Love,
Sis Willes

Sister Karly [with a 'k'] Willes
FTalM
1535 Killearn Ctr Blvd Ste C-3
Tallahassee, FL 32309

No comments:

Post a Comment