Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, March 23, 2015

6 month mark

I'm just so happy to be serving with Sister McClellan! (: She is a ray of sunshine every morning! The work was a bit slow this week, and although we got a little discouraged we still kept working through! Sunday was a blast, we had an investigator come to church that Sister McClellan met 3 months ago and was completely drunk. But she remembered that she promised to come to church! (: haha. We'll be teaching her later this week, she seemed to really feel loved! A first for our investigators here! It's really all thanks to Christy. She has changed the ward SO much already! (: I'm expecting big and great things these next couple weeks!

I hit my 6 month mark last week, and I've been blessed to be in the same district with some of my other 6 month sisters! (: 

My current address for the next five weeks is:
772 Rockport Ct. #8
Fort Walton Beach FL 32458

And who else is STOKED for Conference?!?!?!?!?! It's going to be AWESOME!! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment