Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, March 30, 2015

Karly's name in "lights'

Well this week was pretty exciting! I was able to find my street sign! (: Sister McClellan found hers, too! We went on exchanges with some of my favorite sisters! It was glorious! (: 
I had a really really really neat experience with Merle and Sister Facey... I felt God's love for them more than I have for anyone. The spirit was able to share the message so beautifully to them, I LOVE having the CONSTANT companionship of the Holy Ghost in its fulness (: 

I've been very blessed this week!
You should watch the #BecauseHeLives video. It's really good!!

Love you!!

Sister Karly  Willes
1535 Killearn Ctr Blvd Ste C-3
Tallahassee, FL 32309


1 comment:

  1. Love the sign and love the sister missionary even more. I am so happy that you have had a good week and that The Spirit is so strong. Looking forward to Conference and knowing that you will be watching the same thing. I will get a package off real soon. All is well here and my prayers continue to be with you and with those you serve.

    ReplyDelete