Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter!

This week there were so many miracles... I don't know where to begin!
First: I got multiple pieces of mail and packages this week! Which is a first! It was pretty fun (: The Paul boys sent me a ton of pictures they drew which I put up by my desk to admire. Rowan made me a poster of everything from the Heavens down to the water under the dirt! (: It was so great to hear from them and see how grown up they've gotten!! 
The other miracle... we got a microwave!!! (: Ours had broken a couple of weeks ago, and we finally were able to get it replaced! It's SO nice to be able to reheat left overs again (: 
General Conference was ABSOLUTELY amazing. My favorite session was Sunday Morning, but I was deeply interested in all four sessions(: What a blessing it is to know that Families are central to the Plan, and part of that Family is our Savior, Jesus Christ. 
Like always, there is so much more to be said about the week.. but when it comes down to it.. it suffices me to say that I'm happy and all is well! (: You don't have to know the details to know how you feel. The spirit is there if it's true, and there's no questioning Him (:
Peace and Blessings!

Sister Karly  Willes
1535 Killearn Ctr Blvd Ste C-3
Tallahassee, FL 32309





See the geen beads in picture #2?  Laurisa Paul's boy gave it to Karly before she left.  She promised she would keep it with her her whole missoin.  And she sure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment