Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, April 20, 2015

I told Karly about our trip to Lehman cave. This is her response.

Sounds like things are going well! I'm glad! This week was super fun!! We had TONS of rain and thunder and lightning! (: IT was AWESOME!!! I really do miss the snow, though. Yesterday was a pretty fun adventure! haha. Sister McClellan was telling me that she felt some pain on the right side of her stomach... and so long story short I forced her to go to the hospital to get it checked out. They don't think it's appendicitis, but it possibly is. So we'll be going back in if her pain gets worse today. I had a really neat experience while I was in the waiting room, though! There were two other people out there and one of them started asking me a bunch of different questions about the church! So I gave them mormon.org cards... and I'm pretty sure the other lady is going to give the missionaries a call! She's moving soon, but only to Texas. We have missionaries there, too (; 
Last Sunday one of the missionaries in our mission had his sister pass away. So we've been praying crazy for him and his family. He is still such a solid missionary, though! He hasn't let it phase the work. I definitely admire him and I have learned a lot from him. He definitely has some of the characters of Christ. 
Nothing else out of the ordinary has happened... Sister McClellan and I are just happy and working hard (:

Sister Karly  Willes
1535 Killearn Ctr Blvd Ste C-3
Tallahassee, FL 32309

No comments:

Post a Comment