Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, April 13, 2015

The day I flooded her with 6 emails. Here were Karly's responses.

 Thanks for everything-  the packages, and just being there for me (: I can only read emails on Monday, so I can't reply any sooner. We only have 2 hours on Monday to be on the computer.


Wow! Things seem to be going good overall! (: I'm way happy for everyone! It's cool that the tulips are out, those are my favorite flowers! (: Not a lot of people plant them here since they have to replant them every year. 
This week was fun. Sister McClellan and I had lots of plans fall through, but it helped us to see what we wanted to do with the rest of our week! I have loved working hard and just enjoying the simple things in life. Nothing too out of the ordinary happened, I'm just SUPER excited for next months Ensign to come so I can study the conference talks(: It's crazy to think that this week I will have been out for 7 months! Time flies when you're on the Lord's side (: 
Here's my right address:
772 Rockport Ct #8
Fort Walton Beach FL 32548

No comments:

Post a Comment