Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, April 27, 2015

This week we had transfer calls! Sister McClellan is leaving... and I'll be training!!! I would say it was a surprise... but it wasn't! Sister McClellan has felt like this would be her last transfer here for a while, and during conference the spirit strongly told me that I would training soon. So here it is! Our revelation unfolding! We're so excited to start new adventures... but we're also really sad to leave each other! The beauty of missions, though, is that we KNOW wherever we are going the Lord is on our side (: It's like that in real life, too. Just even more present on a mission. 
One thing I have really come to know while serving is how much the Lord loves everyone of us, and how much He loves it when we love each other. There are always things which will get on your nerves about those you love, but when you finally accept them and move forward in love... that's when you can truly see the beauty on this earth! Imperfections are what makes this life perfect! (: I LOVE this quote from an old General Relief Society President, "Perfect people don't need a Savior." 
I know I need a Savior... which must mean I'm not perfect. But I'll keep trying (:

Sister Karly  Willes
1535 Killearn Ctr Blvd Ste C-3
Tallahassee, FL 32309

2nd email: 
So basically everyone and their dog has a dog down here... but this dog knows tricks!! (:
(wendy) I don't know how to download, but karly sent a video of this large dog jumping up into her arms.  I will keep working on it.  :)  This letter was so tender, I love my baby girl.  I am so proud of her and I miss her so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment