Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May

A year ago I received my mission call! I can't believe I've already been serving for 8 months!!
There really hasn't been too much happening out here. There was a small tender mercy this week! We live right next to a Uhaul location and so we see all of the different places... and the place they have for Mississippi is a place I served in! (: So that was cool!
Sister Stradinger and I are really focusing on listening to the promptings of the spirit and being obedient so we can recognize when we hear/feel them. It is hard sometimes, especially when we start off our mornings slightly off... but the blessings are worth it (: I love knowing that I'm doing everything the Lord needs me to do, but not for my own benefit-for the benefit of OTHERS! Living for others is really the only way to be utterly happy! That's why being a parent and being a part of a family brings the most amount of joy (:

Love y'all!

Sister Karly  Willes
1535 Killearn Ctr Blvd Ste C-3
Tallahassee, FL 32309

No comments:

Post a Comment