Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day skype and email

Thanks for the pictures and updates!! (: It's so fun to see where everyone is at! This week was loads of fun! It has been an adjustment as Sister Stradinger continues to grow in the gospel and as a missionary, but we're doing well so far! (: I've been learning more and more what it is like being a mother, feeling the pressure of having to be perfect 24/7 in every aspect of the day. So far I've failed miserably, but I'm going to keep working on it (: Fortunately, the Lord doesn't expect us to be perfect. He simply expects us to know that through Him WE CAN become perfect, and to do those things which will help us to get there eventually.  
Uhmm.. I'm at a loss of things to write. So just know that I love everyone!

Sister Karly  Willes
1535 Killearn Ctr Blvd Ste C-3
Tallahassee, FL 32309

No comments:

Post a Comment