Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Picture from another sister

Janean let me know that there was this picture on her friends daughters blog so I had to share the zone picture:

"Zone Conference was all about what does it mean to follow Gods will (: My favorite part was Sister Smiths talk about obedience. She said that "You don't have to be perfect. But you can be perfect in trying" 
They gave us training on what to do for a hurricane at Zone Conference and they haven't had one in 10 years... I think it will be next year" Taken from the blog of The Mission Adventures of Sister Kaylin Christine Brown



That Friday the Elders had a baptism for Peyton up in Baker, Florida! Which is literally in the middle of no where. The road that the church is on is called Mormon Temple road.  The city apparently thought that it was a temple back in the 1920's and named it that. (fun fact it is the oldest LDS church building in the state!)



p.s. Her blog insipired me to redesign my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment