Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Short!



This is going to be short, sorry! The people at the college are kicking us off since it's the student's finals week!
Long story short: I love it here still, and my companion is awesome! She's from Neola Utah (by Roosevelt) and she HATES Utah. Which is too bad, because I LOVE Utah. She's always SO COLD... and I'm always SO HOT.. But our personalities get along. So we're doing good with the work. It's just the apartment and car that I have a hard time being with her (; They need to find a way to have a personal heater/air condition thing that fits a human body. But until then, I'll just sacrifice being super hot and secretly turning the AC on so it can be at least 76 in the apartment.... she prefers it to be at 80..... ha. Anyway, Love y'all! Things are good! (: Hope things are good for you, too!!
I'll be skyping y'all this Sunday at 6:30/7:00pm YOUR time. So just keep an eye/ear out! Love you!
Sister Karly  Willes
1535 Killearn Ctr Blvd Ste C-3
Tallahassee, FL 32309

No comments:

Post a Comment