Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, May 25, 2015

Whaddup

My companion is really just like my little sister I never had..... I love her, but sometimes I want to knock some sense into her. Hahaha but it has been very eye opening for me, and so far we get along. It is the little things that irk me, but they don't matter in the long run. I'm not here to make myself happy, so a couple of irritations isn't the end of the world. This week we were able to see a huge change in Merle! He is so much happier now and he really does know that he has been forgiven of his past sins! It is so exciting to meet with him and help him to strengthen his relationship with Christ. We met this adorable couple named Rachel and Chet...hah they're in their 30s. I told Chet that the only Chet I knew was in his 80s.... He thought that was pretty funny. He ended up calling us later and asked for a tour of the church! It was pretty neat(: minus the fact he ended up not showing up.... 
Well. It has been real and fun. We have met some crazy people and some very normal and kind people. It all evens out in the end.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment