Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1 2015

I can't believe it is already June! This month has gone by so fast! This week was pretty good, very long, but good. We had a lot of opportunities to walk outside and try to find new people to share the gospel with. We also were able to do  A LOT of service and meet some REALLY COOL people from Ohio (: That was probably my favorite part.
I have officially decided that I'm not going to EVER have a dog because they smell and are annoying. I'll just borrow one of Cooper's if I ever get lonely. 
We had an interesting sacrament meeting about pioneers this weekend... I felt like it was kind of out of place, but I still felt the spirit. 
Something else cool from this week, our Zone Leaders challenged us to teach the Restoration to someone using the Pamphlet... so we did, and we got a new investigator out of it! (: It was awesome to see the Lord bless us for following the counsel of our leaders. 
My companion keeps on disappearing from me... So I need to go find her.... (: I love y'all. Sorry my emails are short, I never really know what to say.


Sister Karly  Willes
1535 Killearn Ctr Blvd Ste C-3
Tallahassee, FL 32309

No comments:

Post a Comment