Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, July 27, 2015

Best Week Ever!

The weeks just keep getting better and better!!! Our trio is awesome! I'm companions with someone that I've loved and adored my whole mission, and now I get to spend every waking moment with her!!! (: Sister Miller is easily one of my favorite sisters in the mission!! And I know y'all will love her, too, since she steals my camera and takes pictures.... (: haha. So I have a whole bunch! She is from Lubbuck Texas and is a convert... and she's super cool! I love her!

​This week we were able to have so many miracles, it was amazing! I'm super grateful for the spirit and being able to learn and grow with the different companions I have (: There's a lot of work to do, and we're all ready and willing to go out and do it!!​
​The ward had an awesome activity with making cardboard boats! (: So that was super fun! I love it here. So much. 

Have a super week!
Also, could you possibly send me either via email or by mail a picture of me when I was Fiona's age? i want to show everyone how much we look alike (: haha.

Loads of love!​

Sister Karly  Willes
​772 Rockport Ct #8
Fort Walton Beach FL 32548






No comments:

Post a Comment