Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, August 17, 2015

11 months

The time really does go by so fast! I am excited to have all my experiences from my mission to reflect on. My birthday was super great, the members were super sweet and had us over for dinner all week (: We enjoyed eating cake and ice cream every night! 
School starts this week so everyone and their dog were busy, so that was kind of hard.. but we still managed to teach people and bring them closer to Christ (:
I love having the time as a missionary to study every day. There are ALWAYS great things to be learned. Even though sometimes I get kind of "bored," I find if I keep reading then a new treasure always pops up! 

The gospel is real! (: 
I'll be emailing again on Saturday since we have a mission conference on Monday
Love,
Sis Willes




No comments:

Post a Comment