Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, September 14, 2015

New Area.

The Lynn Haven ward is SO awesome! I have already learned A TON from the members here. They are SO great at doing member missionary work. They're bold, loving, and understand that the gospel is the only constant in our lives. They each have their own unique conversion story.
A cool miracle.
SO remember how I served in Niceville for 7 weeks? Well, there was a woman there living with her sister in law. She recently got married (like five weeks ago!) and is now in our ward! (: It has been amazing! I was sooo happy to see her. She's the most dedicated mom. She loves her kids SO much and now I'm so grateful that she has an amazing husband to support her! 
There is tons of work to do here! I'm excited!
Love! 

p.s.  I am like ten minutes away from the beach (: haha. I am loving this area so much already! I feel at home here. It's about a 2 hour drive from Fort Walton, but it's a lot prettier ( in my opinion.) 

Sister Karly  Willes
3205 N Jenks Ave #6-106
Panama City Beach, FL 32405

No comments:

Post a Comment