Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, September 7, 2015

She had to transfer this time

We celebrated Sister Beals birthday last week, and it was a party! (: 
Sister Robinson came into our trio and she was soooo stinking awesome!!! I LOVE her so much! I'm so glad I was able to be her companion for a couple of days.
President Smith called and told me that I needed to be in a different area...
Saying goodbye to people was kind of rough, but I definitely feel that it was what the Lord needed me to do. 

Andd.......... I'm in Lynn Haven Florida now! (: And I LOVE it! I only got here yesterday! But oh my goodness, the people here are so sweet! The ward members LOVE the missionaries. it's the best! I love it! I miss Fort Walton like crazy, but I'm so blessed already. I feel like I have been here my whole life! 

I live by Panama City Beach now, so I'm just hugging the panhandle! 
I have a bunch of pictures, they just aren't loading today. I'll send them next week!

My new companions name is Sister Evans! (: She's awesome! and LOADS taller than me! She's only been out for 8 weeks, so I'll be finishing up her training! She seems super ready to work, and I'm very excited to work with her! 
Loads of love!


Sister Karly  Willes
3205 N Jenks Ave #6-106
Panama City Beach, FL 32405




No comments:

Post a Comment