Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The LIfe

I love this area so much (:  I especially love the people!  
There truly is so much potential here. We have so many families that can be completed! I'm so excited! (: We've been able to meet with a lot of them, but not start teaching just yet... but we're going to get there! (: 
We did SO much this week, even though our numbers didn't necessarily show it. I'm super grateful to be here. I really feel like I'm supposed to be here and that I'm fulfilling my purpose. 
General Conference will be AWESOME!!! So y'all better make the time to watch it!
I had the neatest experience this week. THere's a lady in the ward who is struggling with addiction, so we call her every morning and have a little devotional with her (: It is super awesome. You can literally HEAR the difference it makes in her voice from the beginning of the phone call, to the end. I love being able to know I'm helping someone have a more personal relationship with Christ. I know that reading AND living the principles taught in the Book of Mormon is THE ONLY WAY to become closest to God. 


Loads of Love!
Oh also! We're changing apartments with the elders next week, so I'm still in the same ward, just moving to a different apartment. I'll get the address to you next week> But if you have already sent stuff, the elders will be able to get it to me anyway. 


P.S.
I"m so proud of you mom, for reading the BOM with Tanner. I KNOW IT WILL MAKE ALL OF THE DIFFERENCE that he needs in his life. Partaking of the sacrament is SO IMPORTANT as well. It is there that we renew our covenants, it is where we become re-energized to live in this hard world. So Tanner, GO TO CHURCH. The Lord is able to bless you when you go. But if you don't go, He has no promise. 




Sister Karly  Willes
3502 N Jenks Ave #6-106
Panama City Beach, FL 32405

No comments:

Post a Comment