Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, October 5, 2015

Conference and new address for karly

Conference was amazing! I'm so glad that I was able to listen to it (: there spirit was very strong and I was able to find lots of personal goals to work on... for the rest of my life! haha
I was able to see Cameron, but I didn't get a chance to see Lindsay. 
Probably the high light from my week was last night! There's this awesome family that lives in Southport, and the father's father lives in the lot next to them. He likes to go by "Grumpy" and he wants NOTHING to do with the church. His son is the only member in the family, and he has kind of given up on thinking his dad will accept the gospel. But that's where Sis Evans and I come in (: We've been praying and we REALLY feel like Grumpy is ready to at least have his heart softened through family history! So after talking to his grandson, Luke decided to enlist the help of his mom so that we could go over to Grumpy's home last night and talk about his family. It was SOOO COOL, because the mom was totally expecting Grumpy to not even let us in.... but he did! And he kept talking and talking! WE actually had to tell him we needed to go, instead of him inviting us to leave. It was sooo cool, and I definitely felt the spirit there (: I know that the Lord has His ever perfect timing, and we CAN'T GIVE UP HOPE on our loved ones... because if we give up, the Lord can't work through us.

I'm so grateful to be a part of this great work!
Love y'all! 

Also, please notice the address change (: We're moving this Wednesday!

Sister Karly  Willes
​2401 Stanford Ave​ #503
Panama City Beach, FL 32405

No comments:

Post a Comment