Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, October 26, 2015

Switch

Soooo... I'm not in Lynn Haven anymore. I'm in MILTON! (: 
And I'm still loving it! It is A LOT like Pascagoula, and I'm SOOOO happy! (: I seriously love being here! I'm companions with Sis Brown from Henderson, Nevada... and we're having a great time!! (: We found 2 new investigators yesterday, and that was our first day being together! We're really excited to see what happens this next transfer! We're also the Sister Training Leaders, so basically we work with the other sisters in the area to help them to become their best selves! 
I am way happy to be here, and I'm also very grateful I got to spend 7 weeks in Lynn Haven.
It's true: YOU CAN BE HAPPY IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE! 
(: Love y'all!


Sister Karly  Willes
​5471B Millstone Cir.
Milton, FL 32570

No comments:

Post a Comment