Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, November 16, 2015

Time Flies

Ohh my! Life is just so great here in Milton (: We have a baptismal date coming for a set of 9 year old twins, THEY'RE ADORABLE!! haha Their names are Dalton and Addie. They're both so smart and hyper.. but they actually retain what we teach them!

Life is just good. So I'm happy. Transfer calls are next week, and I REALLY want to stay. So we'll see (: haha. We went on exchanges with the sisters in Fairhope Alabama this week and one of the sisters goes home soon, and it's just sooo weird... because I've known her my whole mission! I feel like I keep working harder and harder and I FINALLY figure out how to do everything! and the time is so short now! It's amazing to see how the Lord will help you grow so much that you have a skewed concept  of time... but probably because our timing is different than God's. 

I know that being on my mission is the BEST decision I have ever made. I'm super excited to be able to go home and continue living the gospel joyful! (:



Sister Karly  Willes
5471B Millstone Cir
MIlton, FL 32570

No comments:

Post a Comment