Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, December 21, 2015

Almost Christmas!

orry this is so short! The normal library we go to is closed for the holiday, and the local library only gives us a limited time! 
Fun thing of the week: I SAW A BABY GOAT! (: We were cleaning the church and someone brought their pet goat!
Sis Brown and I are very excited for Christmas! (: It will be a great party!! We've already got SO many meal plans with different members, we're not sure what to do with ourselves! So I'll probably gain some weight this week, but I'll start working it off next year! (; 
We were able to have a "Christmas" miracle yesterday, (really just a normal everyday missionary life thing) We went to teach a less active, who lives with her sister-in-law... who is now interested in the church> We then went across the street and gave "A Savior is Born" card to the father and daughter there, and as we walked to the car the daughter came up and kept talking to us and asked us to come back and teach her more! This all happened in 15 minutes! (:
It's amazing how the Lord simply always lets things work out. No need to stress on our part, just have the faith to make things work!
Love y'all and have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

P.S. tell Tanner happy late birthday for me (:

Sister Karly  Willes
5471B Millstone Cir
MIlton, FL 32570

(This is Wendy here, I forgot to write to karly!  With finals, Christmas shopping and the like, I feel horrible, but I forgot.  I will get to skype and I can't wait, I got a txt about that....and I have the best Christmas card to send her...I just need to print off some pictures to send with it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment