Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, January 25, 2016

hair cut

This week was a LONG week, but fun! We drove to Fairhope and Daphne Alabama, then I stayed in Pensacola for two days, and then Sis Brown and I were finally able to stay in Milton together. We had a fun time being with other sisters, but it can be exhausting. 
Sophie is doing super well! (: We just love her, and she loves us! Her lessons are always super fantastic, the spirit is so strong and she just understands EVERYTHING. It's sooooooooo great! 
I got my haircut-- 6 inches.. gone! And I regret it.. but luckily hair grows back (: And the person who cut my hair did a really good job, so I can't complain. 
Life is just dandy. We won't have our car this week, so we'll be walking a lot... and it's supposed to be raining... haha so we'll be having some great bonding experiences! 
Have a great week!



Sister Karly  Willes
5471B Millstone Cir
Milton, FL 32570


No comments:

Post a Comment