Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, February 1, 2016

14- day challenge

Inline image 1
I saw this on lds.org and I LOVE IT. It's basically a little taste each day of being more like the Savior! (: I'm going to do it- and I'd invite you to try it also!

This week was really long! We didn't have our car from Monday to Friday, so we walked EVERYWHERE rain or shine (: haha and we had a lot of good laughs along the way.
We were teaching Bonnie (former Jew) and Gene (atheist) the Plan of Salvation yesterday and it was AWESOME. They really enjoyed it and they said "if they were Christian, this is what they would believe in." SO now that we've given them the basics, we're breaking it down and trying to help them build their own relationship with the Savior. It's SOOO sad though: Gene feels like God has NEVER answered his prayers... it just breaks my heart. I know that soon he'll be able to recognize God's hand in his life, though (: 

 Sis Brown and I are still getting along(: We find that we're getting more tired as the weeks go on, yet we somehow always have enough strength to do all that is needed. 




Sister Karly  Willes
5471B Millstone Cir
Milton, FL 32570

No comments:

Post a Comment