Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, February 8, 2016

Great week

This week was great! (: Sis Brown 's seriously one of my best friends. I just adore her. She has helped me SO much to improve in so many ways- and all the while being loving and kind (:
This week Sophie will get baptized on Saturday! (: We're super super excited! She's absolutely the coolest! I don't have enough words to describe how awesome I think she is. 
We committed the atheist/Jewish family to pray once a day this week (: And I know they're going to do it! So Sis Brown and I are just praying that they ALSO see a difference in their life because of it! They just really need to know that God does LOVE AND CARE about them.  Some of my favorite moments with them have simply been to testify that the reason Sis Brown and I being there is because God loves them. There's really nothing more to it. Bonnie believes us, but Gene is having a bit more of a tough time swallowing it. But I KNOW he can feel it... he just doesn't recognize where those feelings come from. You can see the confusion in his eyes, but also the peace he feels with it. 

I love being a missionary! (: And I love that EVERYTHING I learn on my mission, I can take home with me! 

Here's this really good talk for those who are curious as to how missionary work actually works (:

Sister Karly  Willes
5471B Millstone Cir
Milton, FL 32570



No comments:

Post a Comment