Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Friday, February 26, 2016

Tornado?

I have been so busy with work and school that I really don't catch the news.  I was shocked to hear that Karly was helping clean up the tornado so I did some internet surfing to try to find out what she was so blessed to miss.  The tornado was in Pensacola Florida which is in her mission area.



While I had a moment at work and while my internet was not blocked.  ( We are not suppose to have access to internet, and I only had it for maybe ten minutes) I was able to find something exciting.  Karly's mission presidents have a blog!  too bad I didn't know this sooner.  Here is the link: http://floridatallahasseemissionexperience.blogspot.com/2016/02/mission-leadership-council.html






There is a picture of her from Feb!  This really made my day.



Then thanks to a customer I found out the tornado was in Pensacola and I found this info.  
Here is a news link and pictures of the tornado (I can't find the one with her in it)
https://weather.com/storms/severe/video/aerial-view-of-pensacola-florida-tornado-damage


Here is a post from the presidents blog from Feb 23rd : We have had another Tornado touch down in Pensacola, and another one traveling through the Mission right now. Our entire Mission area is under Tornado warning. All of our Missionaries are inside their apartments, and safe. We will continue to check in on them throughout the night, and will post with any new updates. We Pray for those who have already suffered as a result of the Tornado that touched down an hour ago. We know that we will have many opportunities to serve our friends and neighbors in the coming days.




No comments:

Post a Comment