Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentine Weekend

Sophie's baptism was AWESOME!!! She is SOO SOO SOO happy now, and I am too (: whenever I'm with her I just can't help but smile! She has such a glow about herself! This week was just fantastic. 
I'll be staying in Milton for another 6 weeks with Sis Brown and another sister, Sister Carter! (: It should be super fun! I love trios! 
Today we're going to the aviation museum with Sophie and her cousins(: 
We're mostly just working on trying to find new people to teach now, since a lot of the people we were teaching aren't interested anymore... or they are, but their spouse isn't. 
Luckily missionary work is more fun than it is work (: 


Sister Karly  Willes
5471B Millstone Cir
Milton, FL 32570

No comments:

Post a Comment