Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, February 22, 2016

Whatta week!

his is a happy/sad week! I got our third companion, Sister Carter! She's super adorable and I love her!!
The sad part... Sophie goes home on Thursday ):

Last week we went to the Naval Air museum, and it was AWESOME! (: 
We went with Sophie and the Fannins (:

I really have loved serving my mission> there are so many amazing tender mercies Heavenly Father shares each and every day(: 
We were able to find two new investigators yesterday just by walking around and going to doors that we felt impressed to knock on... One of them even used to meet with missionaries like 5 years ago! She let us come in and was super open to the Book of Mormon (: We're excited to teach her next week!
The other is a teenage girl who is Christian, but she doesn't believe in the bible.... so we are WAY pumped to tell her even more about the Restored gospel (: 

OH! and this week we got to help clean up after a tornado! That was really neat. The people were so grateful! Which is a HUGE step, because the area we helped has been Anti-ed like CRAZY. We even made the news and they zoomed in on one of our Mormon.org shirts! (: 

I love how the church is organized and that we're able to help EVERYONE. 
This week was definitely one of the most jam packed of "Milton Miracles" for us missionaries (:

Sister Karly  Willes
5471B Millstone Cir
Milton, FL 32570

I wrote and told Karly about Austen's car accident.  Here is her reply to me: I can't go to the link since I'm not allowed to go on facebook, so i'll have to watch it when I get home.
I"m glad things are going well! (: I'm doing really well too! I have been able to really enjoy myself this past week. Do we have any family plans for general conference weekend? Or will it be pretty low key?

2 comments:

  1. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/deadly-storms-trigger-tornado-alert-florida-mid-atlantic-n524666
    I have been trying to find news footage that shows Karly and other missionaries cleaning up from the tornado that was in Pensacola, but I haven't seen her. This is one that shows the destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete