Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

HAPPY EASTER

This week was Crazy!! Sister Brown hurt her foot ): Like really bad..... so we have been balancing teaching lessons, dropping her off at members homes, and making sure she RICE on the daily! There have been so many blessings because of this, though (:
We will be having Misty's baptism on Wednesday, and we're really excited (: She has grown so much within these past 6 months. She still doesn't have all of the answers-- but she's okay with that (: Her faith has grown so much!!
Everyone is feeding us and whenever they've asked what I want I tell them anything with cilantro! (: 

I'm just trying to use every second of this week! Wish me luck!!


Here are some photo's I found off of the other blogs, I also got the picture of her companion Sister Brown (remember how they said she got hurt pretty badly?)

The alligator picture was taken by her mission president on Destin beach.  I don't know where that is, but it sure makes me scared to go to a beach in Florida now!





1 comment:

  1. Wendy, in the mission group photo, Karly is standing in front of Kyle and Nat's friend, Sister Ashleigh Jensen, who arrived from Burley about a month ago!!! (She's just behind Karly, with long, wavy, dark brown hair - Kyle took her to Prom!) ~ Jenn Willes

    ReplyDelete