Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, March 7, 2016

I miss the temple

Such a long week! We had a missionary meeting, and then we drove to Tallahassee for exchanges with the TCC campus sisters, and then drove back and just worked like crazy in Milton! (: We were able to see SO many people this week with an extra spiritual confirmation that it was who the Lord needed us to see at the exact right timing! I LOVED it. it's been a while since I've really felt like that (: 
Faith was baptized! (: She was SOOOOO happy, too! Normally she is a super quiet girl, but she was loud and SASSY. I think she was just so excited to finally be baptized and confirmed! (: She's sooo cool. It wasn't until Sister Carter joined our companionship that Faith started opening up, though. Sis Carter is seriously the missing link to so many different scenarios here! Sis Brown and I love her so much (:
There never seems to be enough time to do everything! I love y'all! 



Sister Karly  Willes
5471B Millstone Cir
Milton, FL 32570

p.s. I was wondering if on our way into town, if I could stop by the SLC temple and do initiatory. I really miss the temple a whole lot and want to be able to go sometime on the 31st


This is Wendy here:  My first thought to her p.s. is umm no?  I am dying to get her HOME.  It isn't like "town" is far away.  And won't she be tired and hungry?  I am going to see if she will come home for an hour or so first, then she can go to the busy slc temple.  She doesn't get in until 4:30 pm or after, I was hoping she might miss us more than a building?  I love my girl, so far she seems the same as before she left. :)  We will she how she feels after arriving at the airport.  3 weeks left!  ( I finished painting her furniture today.  It took 3 coats of paint and may need one more.  I hope she likes it 'cause I am tired.)  Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment