Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Friday, March 4, 2016

REMINDER

This is Wendy here.  Just a reminder to visit Karly's  companions blog here: http://sisterkaylinbrown.blogspot.com/  For more details on her happenings.

Also the missionary presidents blog: http://floridatallahasseemissionexperience.blogspot.com/  For some surprise pictures of Karly.

I am getting so excited for her to come home!!  I ordered her posters today for her homecoming.   I am not so sure what else I should do to get ready.  A co-worker suggested I buy a book called taking off the tag.  She also mentioned that some people do a Babylon basket  filled with some of the missionaries favorite things, and some new clothes that they may need.  I liked that idea.
Mom reminded me to tie yellow ribbons in the neighborhood.  That will be sweet.

I was always going to finish painting her furniture,  Randy isn't thrilled with the idea.  But I hope to take on that project and finish it here in a few weeks.  MARCH 31 st.

We will pick Karly up from the airport, she asked that we not have a party at the house that day, she plans on having a major melt down in her room.  But when we know when her welcome home speech will be we will invite everyone over to welcome her home!  With food of course.

Any other suggestions from you mom's who have done this before?  I still have full time work and part time school (we are at midterms now) so I will have to keep things simple, but I still want her to know how much we love  missed her!

Less than 4 weeks to go, this is getting real.


No comments:

Post a Comment