Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, March 14, 2016

The work is going crazy good! It's so interesting, last transfer all of the sisters in our zones were getting along super well, and we were having the HARDEST time finding/teaching. NOw this transfer the work is going really well but most of the sisters are struggling; we've had to do a lot of extra exchanges/ half hour phone calls/ etc to help boost everyone up. It has been a very fun and worthwhile experience, though (: This week we will be teaching at two zone conferences about the "Hallelujah" Easter initiative. It's a pretty good video. followhim.mormon.org

​Sister Carter is just a DOLL. Seriously, the most PURE and KIND person I have EVER met. ​I might've said that last week... and it still stands true. 

I LOVE LOVE being on a mission and in a trio(: I always forget the cool stories and things to share- but I always remember how great I feel. There's no better way to receive a true fullness of joy than serving!

It's Wendy here.  This is her response to me telling her that I don't want to go straight to the temple, I told her we could go later, but I wanted to come home first: " As long as I get to go to the temple the same day, I don't really care about anything else. "  So this is great news, i am happy that we have an agreement.  I can't wait to see her.  

I found these pictures of Karly from other blogs for this week: 

No comments:

Post a Comment