Karly in the field

Karly in the field
Write to Karly at:karly.willes@mylds.net

Monday, March 28, 2016

ToTally-Hassee!!!

I'll be driving to Tallahassee on Wednesday and flying home Thursday! It's amazing how quickly the time has flown by!!
This last week was a whirlwind! We taught 26 lessons!!!!! (: There was a girl from Crestview who came with us to do a mini mission, so we all took turns staying with Sis Brown in the apartment and teaching.... and Sis Brown is starting to do A LOT better now! SO she's been going out for a couple of lessons here and there (: 
It seemed like every person  I taught this last week resembled someone I knew from home... Especially Dad and Austen! It was so interesting to teach them and to watch my companions just be silent since they weren't sure what to say- and then I'd just be blabbing... ha there were occasional "bashing" moments, but luckily the spirit was able to override my emotions and they were able to understand a little bit more about the importance of prophets, and that God truly loves us and won't lead us astray. 

The women's broadcast was AMAZING!!! The spirit was soooooooo strong and our investigator, Judy, absolutely LOVED it. She's all about service, and the whole program was on serving others in whatever capacity we can, spiritually and temporally!!
It's been simply amazing to see the many tender mercies from the Lord every day this week! I am a bit nervous to return home, yet I know that the Lord will still be there to guide me (:

See you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment